Author Topic: A new product for the lazy car washers  (Read 6464 times)

guest765

A new product for the lazy car washers
« on: February 21, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »
Its called Magifoam. buy it at Autobrite........you really need a pressure washer to make it happen.......
Preferably with a foam lance as an extra........then fill the bottle to the correct level spray the foam on the car let it do its job for 6-8 minutes then PW off.........job done
You can if you like use a wash mit if you think its not working.....but that defeats the object. :-X

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: A new product for the lazy car washers
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »
I've read about products like this on the detailingworld.co.uk forum

guest765

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 11:14:46 AM »
It really does work........before claying jobs ect........best put on a dry car initially.........i have my own car to do soon ready for the new season........i may have a go at the Jazz if i get time

guest765

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »
Also for the" lazy" guys a top polish where you just spread it on thin  then walk away.....a range called Optimum ..........they do polish and compounds and finishers..............check it out.....
Clean Your Car .com            :D  8)

guest2130

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 12:56:23 AM »
Can anybody help me!? A few months ago i bought an 07 jazz as my first car something i have been dreaming about since i passed my test. Anyway i bought it with a discount because the previous owner had used a scoure pad to clean dirt off the alloys and scratched them up too hell!! They are small scratches but there are loads and i would like to try find a way to get them out without having to get them relaqured can anybody help me? :'(

guest765

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 08:55:38 AM »
Look up any of your local car detailers....these guys are magic with scratches and swirls.....

Tags: