Author Topic: Well done Brayley Honda, St Albans  (Read 3858 times)

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
Well done Brayley Honda, St Albans
« on: July 11, 2012, 10:02:47 AM »
Last night whilst on a driving lesson, the heavens opened, causing many large puddles, and a lot of surface water. During the lesson we went slowly through some fairly deep water (approx 6 inches), near the end of the lesson a warning light came up on the dashboard "CVTF". So I checked the owners manual, and I am thinking immediately that water has got into the gearbox, contaminating the fluid.

At 8am this morning, I call Brayley Honda and tell them what happened, they suggest bring it down to us and we will check it out.

8.30 - I am at Brayleys, 9.00 I am advised that it needs a fluid change, but that its covered under the Service Plan, 9.30 and I am leaving, fluid changed, no charge, one happy customer  :D :D :D

Ozzie

guest3040

Re: Well done Brayley Honda, St Albans
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
Good news.  ;)

chrisc

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2012 1.4 manual
Re: Well done Brayley Honda, St Albans
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 03:57:12 PM »
Well, this is remarkable.  I will be sure to send this onto our local Honda dealership and see that it motivates them properly.

Although I have found them far more reasonable than for instance the BMW agents who I used to deal with who would practically charge you for every phone call and had no drop-off service.

They (BMW) tried to sell me a new set of windscreen wipers since the ones fitted were, they said, "unapproved".  When I asked them if the ones fitted wiped the water off the screen adequately, the workshop foreman turned his back and walked off.
If music be the food of love, play on

Tags:

anything