Author Topic: Honda Jazz joins Autocar's long term fleet  (Read 11089 times)

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Honda Jazz joins Autocar's long term fleet
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 06:09:40 PM »
Further to my Reply #5 in this thread yesterday I traded in my Jazz at my local Honda dealer but not for another Jazz, having had several Honda vehicles in the past I have kept faith with them and bought a one owner low mileage late 2015 Civic 1.8 i-VTEC SE Plus Auto in brilliant sporty blue, however as an ex Jazz owner I shall carry on keeping an interest in this forum. :)

I  traded in Jazz for a Civic a few years ago (had Civics before Jazz).  You'll love the Civic,  a lot more get up and go than the Jazz - you obviously pay for it in higher fuel consumption (I notice the difference in cost when I fill up Civic compared to my wifes Jazz).   Enjoy ...........
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Hobo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Ex Mk2 Jazz, now 2020 Civic EX Auto
Re: Honda Jazz joins Autocar's long term fleet
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 07:09:41 PM »
(had Civics before Jazz). 

Same here except one of our daughters still has my old Civic, didn't dislike the Jazz but really no comparison between the two not the same driving experience, thought we would try a Jazz but even my OH prefers to drive the Civic, definitely quite a big step up.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 12:00:10 PM by Hobo »

Tags: features 

anything