Author Topic: honda jazz mk3 reversing camera shows items further away than they are  (Read 1028 times)

guest9236

Good morning all
Has anyone found a way to adjust the rear camera to show the  distance of  things,
 I would appreciate any assistance in the intricacies of the procedure  I do find the  screen difficult to get into and  find the right place to look.
Thank you in advance

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
Re: honda jazz mk3 reversing camera shows items further away than they are
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 12:46:48 PM »
Good morning all
Has anyone found a way to adjust the rear camera to show the  distance of  things,
 I would appreciate any assistance in the intricacies of the procedure  I do find the  screen difficult to get into and  find the right place to look.
Thank you in advance
You can select three zoom set, press the icon on the left bottom of the screen.

guest9236

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 05:08:06 PM »
Thank you for your reply  I  am aware of these  options.
I thought that there might be a way via software adjustments this so called infotainment screen is  a useless addition to this car  and serves no use whatsoever  whilst I am a longtime user and owner of many Jazz cars
over my considerably longevity I do fail to understand just what this item of technology is for as  touch screens to my mind are dangerous to use as constantly your eyes are not on the road for several seconds  at a time.
Mobile phones  handheld use are rightly illegal however you can drive and press touch screens on the infotainment system with impunity.
So thank you for your time and trouble.

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 07:00:02 PM »
So thank you for your time and trouble.
Pages 462-463 of your user manual

Tags: