Author Topic: Leather steering wheel cover?  (Read 1555 times)

nomnom

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 2016 CVT SE
Leather steering wheel cover?
« on: July 27, 2019, 10:58:23 AM »
Hi everyone

Does anyone know of a good leather steering wheel cover for the MK3 Jazz (2016)?

On eBay there's two types and with so many different styles:

1. Normal leather cover that slips on.
2. Cover which has to be stitched on using thread & needle.

I'm not sure of the size to buy as well anyone tried any? If you could put up a picture of your steering wheel that would be great!

bill ericay

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Civic Sport 1.8 Orchid White
Re: Leather steering wheel cover?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 11:56:47 AM »
Fitted on my Mk2 Jazz 7 years ago, cost about £10 on ebay, stitched on , took about 2 mornings to do until I was happy with it, had to shape it around the spokes of the wheel.
At the time Honda US supplied an official version, shaped to fit the wheel better, but I think it was about £40.

I was happy with mine, it was leather, and made the wheel feel better.

guest7494

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 09:30:57 AM »
I purchased a leather slip on from Halfords 8 yrs hence, still going strong have swopped it to and from 3 cars and is still being used on our present Jazz it takes a bit of humf to get it on but is comfortable to use, it is of course on top of the Honda leather steering wheel that was in situ at purchase, but that was a little smooth for my liking  but the slip on and I use the word slip carefully as it takes a little effort has finger grips at all the useful places,I remember choosing this at Halfords and asking if I might take it out to the car to check fit etc,and of course it did so purchased.

I Hope this meandering waffle is of some assistance, good luck

madasafish

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ES CVT -2012
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 06:26:45 AM »
Bought a stiched one on ebay - unused but sh in 2012. STill looks new. Great feel and conmfort

Tags:

anything