Author Topic: HDMI facilities on Infotainment System Mk3 CVT EX Advice please  (Read 808 times)

guest9236

Having noticed the HDMI socket over the years,I have not known what HDMI is and not particularly au fait  with the technicalities of this so called Infotainment screen,I find the touch screen and other bits very difficult to use on a bumpy road or track etc.
However having sat in the car yesterday in the rain stationary of course,tried to figure out what the use of this socket might be  but not with much success so if any one has some much better knowledge than I on this subject I would be very appreciative.
And thank you in advance.

Beachball

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 i vtec navi
Re: HDMI facilities on Infotainment System Mk3 CVT EX Advice please
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 12:13:45 PM »
I understand its a facility to watch videos via a laptop or similar on your infotainment screen whilst car is stationary.

See my post I started on page 2.

Hope this helps.

guest9236

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 12:48:17 PM »
I understand its a facility to watch videos via a laptop or similar on your infotainment screen whilst car is stationary.

Hope this helps.

Thank you that sounds plausible but  it would be easier and larger screen to watch on a lap top wedged on the dash etc
But having thought about it perhaps ones mobile  phone  could be used.
Anyway thank you for replying.

guest9236

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 12:54:22 PM »

Hope this helps.

Thank you Beachball I have now read your post, I missed the post so like an idiot I posted the same question again.
My apologies to all  for the  Myriad of  replies to my previous request for help?.

Tags: