Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Selling a Jazz
« Last post by 09wukd1 on July 25, 2024, 04:04:42 PM »
How much would you be looking for ? 8)

I bought it for 12k when it was at 22k miles. Will be under 40k before I go. I'm hoping for 10k. Are you interested in a Jazz?
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Changing to branded fuel has made a difference.
« Last post by Brakballe on July 25, 2024, 02:19:45 PM »
What was the mpg difference?

Near nil, but it might run more clean, depending on previous driving style.
I do, once a while, use the hand brake to slow off after exiting the hw to scrub the rear discs. I do also occasionally after MINIMUM 15 mins of warm up floor it to the redline three gears up to clean up the inlets and that dang EGR valve.So far, my GG3 is a gem. Honda really know how to make a tiny engine be a brute. :)
Are you even sure the Mk2 Jazz uses a code?  I disconnected my battery yesterday to rust proof the battery tray and it had no effect on the radio.  Just asking...

Yep they do, my GG3 defo has one. The code is on the last pages/back of the owners manual.
Hello
How I can generate my radio code by VIN . I Forgot the password..
Please Help....
I purchased the code for mine off ebay, using the serial number on the back of the Unit.  I believe you can press a combination of numbers on the unit to get the serial number but I've never tried.  Removing the unit is relatively easy, using you tube videos to guide you.
Hybrid / Re: Long term storage of Jazz Crosstar
« Last post by aphybrid on July 24, 2024, 09:21:19 PM »
Just taking a very outside view, how many miles/year do you cover?

The idea of a lease car may be much more economical.

Indeed is an owned car really required?
Hello
How I can generate my radio code by VIN . I Forgot the password..
Please Help....
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: LV. Insurance good news
« Last post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX on July 24, 2024, 07:52:35 PM »
Hi.
If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on July 24, 2024, 07:10:56 PM »
Its a pity honda Europe pay lip service to the principles that of those of honda in japan. That just becomes words in the annual company accounts of honda europe . If the build quality is good then tne warrantry claims will be small and should be addressed properly . As honda europe seem to be arguing against a fairly significant failure then it shows its a big issue which WILL carry on and hurt their reputation .  That moves customers, in many cases v loyal and long standing, away from the brand . Whatever issue arises they should rise to sort it - customer is king and the competition is growing daily for our business. Cars are a major rising cost for everyone
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by John Ratsey on July 24, 2024, 06:16:08 PM »
Regarding’Waffle” on this subject please see “ Annual Report and Financial
Statements” for “Honda Europe Limited” For the year ended 31 March 2023

https://www.honda.co.uk/content/dam/central/cars/sustainability/governance/Honda-Motor-Europe-Limited-31-03-2023-Final-Signed.pdf
Which makes interesting reading. The financial numbers indicate a profit margin of about 1%. However, I suspect that's because the real profit is built into the price that Honda Japan charges Honda Europe for the items to be sold.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Lighting
« Last post by degzi on July 24, 2024, 05:22:20 PM »
I had led lights in. So long as they have the cutout bit it can be adjusted. But tbh the reflection characteristics  of the headlight doesn't suit it at all. Much better with normal h4 headlights.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10