Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Airbox removal?
« Last post by herut on June 26, 2022, 03:21:42 PM »
Honestly, it was to clean the TB (which I did with switch ON and brick on the DBW pedal); but now I want to spray CRC or Seafoam intake valve cleaner into the TB with engine running, and that's hard to do. Or, if I can fit spray straw in (without pinching it) and attach airbox/intake hose while I empty the can, I suppose I could do that.
If anybody knows of an accessible vac hose, let me know. As far as I can tell, brake booster vac line is waaaay around back. Hard to get at like rear plugs, everything else on this engine.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Lights in Europe
« Last post by BigT on June 26, 2022, 03:20:07 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum having just purchased a Mk4 Jazz EX. I'll be taking the car to Austria in two weeks and a couple of things are stumping me.

1) Do the Jazz LED dipped headlights need corrective lenses
2) France in particular wants drivers to carry spare bulbs. Suggestions.

Thanks guys.

Regards,

Tony
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: The slowest car available?!
« Last post by sportse on June 26, 2022, 02:10:07 PM »
It's a shame none of the toys on my car work :(

They 'work' according to Honda, but not to what I'd consider an acceptable standard - and are less effective in operation than those on the 8 year old hatchback car I traded in.

I would have been better buying the nearly new SE I had been considering and sticking my phone on the dash instead of the EX I ended up buying.
I understand its a facility to watch videos via a laptop or similar on your infotainment screen whilst car is stationary.

See my post I started on page 2.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Beachball I have now read your post, I missed the post so like an idiot I posted the same question again.
My apologies to all  for the  Myriad of  replies to my previous request for help?.
I understand its a facility to watch videos via a laptop or similar on your infotainment screen whilst car is stationary.

Hope this helps.

Thank you that sounds plausible but  it would be easier and larger screen to watch on a lap top wedged on the dash etc
But having thought about it perhaps ones mobile  phone  could be used.
Anyway thank you for replying.

Hope this helps.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: The slowest car available?!
« Last post by Kremmen on June 26, 2022, 11:59:30 AM »
The last thing I care about these days is performance. Those days are long gone.

I want a small reliable comfy car with 'toys' and the Jazz fits the bill perfectly.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Sudden need to replace 09 EX 1.4 130k miles:-(
« Last post by steveha on June 26, 2022, 11:58:10 AM »
My car looks very likely to have been written off in a prang yesterday :-(
I was reasonability happy with it and am seriously considering replacing it with something similar but younger/less miles.
A quick look on Autocar to put a value on the wreck just doesn't seem to go back that far.
Where does one go to buy an older Jazz these days?

(Related: I believe I can show that the other driver was 100% to blame. Can I get my insurance company to chase for excess/uninsured losses/preserve no-claims? Or do I have to start pursue the other driver?)

Thanks!
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Airbox removal?
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on June 26, 2022, 11:57:42 AM »
Maybe it doesnt. Easy enough in the factory  to fit the box before the reservoir and dealerships dont mind charging you for the extra work  (Reservoir dogs  ;D )

But why do you want to remove it?   If you are hoping to improve Performance  by fitting a cone filter or something  you may be disappointed with the result unless its part of a well researched and proven  upgrade.  .  If this is your plan try to avoid  smashing it up to get it out.  And dont throw it away.   Some modifiers find performance worse after such mods, or noisier, or it causes problem with ECU metering and needs reverting back to standard.     
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything