Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Ridiculous insurance renewal costs
« Last post by njf16154 on Today at 08:52:40 AM »
So this year's renewal quotes have just come in for me with my Crosstar and my wife's Hyundai i10. We're both with GA and have been for several years. The i10 has gone up by 8% and my Crosstar by 36%  :o By switching to the AA we'll essentially pay the same as last year and save about £100 - no brainer really ::)
@TG was one of the most helpful, knowledgeable and genuinely nice people on this forum. Even offered once to come in person to help fix the issue I was having. Unfortunately, for reasons I donít want to go into, he chose to leave this forum. I think you will need to look elsewhere for your images, sorry.
Honda HR-V 2021- / Re: HR-V e:HEV vs Crosstar
« Last post by Steve_M on Today at 07:13:15 AM »
One thing that has never been confirmed here (UK), is the 'Internet Traffic' feature.

Does the new HRV have built in Garmin Traffic via a Smartphone connection ?

HR-V does not have Garmin navigation it has HERE navigation which includes Traffic via internet connected tether phone, that is also how you can update regions of the map as well as a full map via USB.

The traffic is shown via coloured edges on the roads (sort of like google maps) and also creates diverts when navigating.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 06:13:51 AM »
One thing that has never been confirmed here (UK), is the 'Internet Traffic' feature.

Does the new HRV have built in Garmin Traffic via a Smartphone connection ?
Honda & Other Honda Models / Re: Vehicle health Check Video
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 06:10:08 AM »
Crown Honda Bushey have been doing these videos for a few years now.
Hybrid / Re: Honda Jazz 2022 Hybrid
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 06:03:02 AM »
From the first post, you shouldn't need to download anything to the Jazz.

As posted above, it's the phone that needs to have AA and Huwaei do seem to be restricted.

From Android 12 AA is built in and not a separate App.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: how do i install remote locking system?
« Last post by gd3jazz on Today at 04:38:35 AM »
Hi TG,
I recently bought a Honda Jazz 2005 GD3 1.5L and i wanted to install aftermarket alarm to it however i am unsure to which wires that the car has. Currently it has central locking, with the original remote working and drivers door button working.
I had a look on this thread, however your pictures on tinypic are gone. Are you able to repost those pictures please?

Thank you
« Last post by Neil Ives on October 04, 2022, 11:21:22 PM »
Ah, Huwaie may be a problem since they were stopped from using Android OS
« Last post by Neil Ives on October 04, 2022, 11:20:18 PM »
My Android phone needs to be connected by cable but I was surprised one day when the phone connected wirelessly.

Android phones have Android Auto pre installed since I think version 9? Earlier versions can have the app installed but it's not reliable. The cars OS is I believe based on Android 8. You do not install anything on the car.
« Last post by NoelM on October 04, 2022, 06:18:59 PM »
When I was ready to order my Jazz I was advised to wait for a MY22. Not by a dealer but by a trusted inside source.

I wasn't told why and not having owned a MY21 I can't compare.

New one is MY23 from Vin and paperwork
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10