Author Topic: K Tuned Group Buy Order  (Read 7165 times)

RE Spirit

• Trader
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: n/a
K Tuned Group Buy Order
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:26:55 PM »
Organising a K Tuned Products Group Buy on other forums so seeing if there are any interests from here as well :)

Anything from K Tuned is available to be ordered in this group buy.

I will start off by listing some of the popular products.

K Tuned Oil Dip Stick - £55 posted

K Tuned Oil Cap - £40 Posted

K Tuned - Fuel Rail - £125 Posted

Key Features:

CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
Fully anodized in black or silver
12.5mm (0.50”) bore diameter
8AN inlet/outlet ports
Supports 1000+ whp
Compatible with stock and aftermarket injectors

K Tuned - Battery Tie Down - £38 Posted

K Tuned - Billet Logo Plate - £15 Posted

K Tuned Plug Cover - £55 Posted

Billet Shift Box - £370 Posted

The K-Tuned Billet RSX Shifter Box is a direct replacement for the oem 2002-2006 RSX-S shifter box which can also be used in many K-swapped cars. The box has been designed to work with both factory and aftermarket shifter cables. If you are currently using an oem shifter box you are probably already familiar with the excessive “play” or “looseness” that is found in the factory plastic box setup. Our full billet design is extremely strong and designed to eliminate any flex or movement of the shifter unit.

Race Spec Shifter Box - £445 - Posted
 It is no secret that K-Tuned is in close contact with the drivers of some of the fastest import race cars in the world. So when Spoon Sports of Japan asked us for a Billet RSX Shifter to use in an endurance road race car they were working on, we graciously accepted their request. In conjunction with Spoon Sports, feedback from several other racers influenced and accelerated the design of our Race-Spec Billet RSX Shifter that was already on the design table. At a quick glance, the shifter closely resembles the original design with a few changes made to the shift lever and elbow to support the high demands of race cars. The Race-Spec Shifter uses a simpler fixed elbow position, which is only height adjustable and ideal for circuit racers who really like to use the tallest setting. For drag racers, this design is perfect for heavy shifting in cars with dog box transmissions and straight cut gears. Unlike a stock transmission, most of us know that you can't shift a dog box setup with light hands.

Optional extra's

Billet Base Plate - £85

Shifter Cables:
1. Race spec shifter cables with billet transmission bracket - £325

2. oem spec shifter cables with bushings. - £260

3. Billet Mounting Bushing - £20

4. Billet Shifter Stops - £45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMuVSUqdbdQ#ws

If there is anything you want that is from K Tuned but not listed here - just PM me and I will add it in :)

Tags: