Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Trunk lock
« Last post by John79 on Today at 09:06:03 AM »
When I operate the window switch or windshield wiper switch, I hear the trunk lock clicking...
What can cause this?

Greetz John

So relieved to see others are having same problem. I've been going mad over my '19 Jazz' tire pressure warning system.

False alarm last summer and a couple over the winter. Then I actually had a flat tire, so started "believing" in the system again. Flat kind of came out of nowhere though, I suspect it was gravel due to roadwork outside out building. Anyway,

Then last night, on a longish trip (80 miles+) it went off again. Obvs nervous since it was late and I  have no spare. And I was alone. But it worked out; I checked at a station and no difference in pressure. I'd even checked the same morning tbh, because I don't want any trouble. Then a little later, say maybe an hour of driving, the service light (car arrow wrench) went on. WTF? Weird as hell since I serviced acc. to schedule in October.

I have no idea what is going on, but maybe it's the fact that I had a flat and now am driving on 1 summer tire and 3 winter (am scheduled to change this weekend)? Maybe that causes the car to roll less efficiently or something. We use studded tires here  in the winter.

Regardless, I am getting really nervous about this car, esp. on longer trips. Feel like I can't trust it. Good to know others are having the same issue.
New Members / New member belgium
« Last post by John79 on Today at 08:49:04 AM »
Hello
My name is John and I am from Belgium.
My daily car is a Honda Jazz SI and my hobby car is a Honda S2000
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Scratched Infotainment Screen
« Last post by DustinIsTrubl on April 24, 2024, 07:48:57 PM »
Thanks!  and only 2100 yen hehe:)
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: specifications
« Last post by Bristol_Crosstar on April 24, 2024, 07:01:32 PM »
Having just moved from a 2020 Crosstar to a late 2023 Advance Sport there are a few noticeable differences:

Paddles on steering wheel for regen levels, there are four in total rather than just the two on the old car, I believe it's the same on the HR-V. Now I've got used to it find it easier than fiddling with the gear shifter.

The seats are really comfortable and supportive on the new car.

Heated steering wheel makes a big difference on longer journeys as I have arthritis

The lane keep assist and cruise control are much smoother, on the old car I gave up using the cruise control as it could be a bit scary with late braking and rapid acceleration but they seem to have sorted that out now.

Both the old car and the new one have proper alloy wheels, that's a bit of a deal-breaker for me as I don't like the wheels with plastic covers.

The brakes seem to be softer, either the pads are worn (unlikely since it's only done 1800 miles) or it maybe has a redesigned brake pedal simulator following the problems on early models?

The engine is now 120 bhp on all new Jazz models which is noticeably quicker

There is no longer a button for parking sensors, they can only be switched off through a menu (a bit annoying)

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Scratched Infotainment Screen
« Last post by tfw7 on April 24, 2024, 06:40:04 PM »
this one was mentioned on the Jazz FB group:
https://amzn.asia/d/4Oc4gRO
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Scratched Infotainment Screen
« Last post by DustinIsTrubl on April 24, 2024, 06:12:02 PM »
Second owner of my 2021 and the previous owner has left the screen covered in shallow scratches.   Anyone have a product they can recommend or any other solutions?   I tried looking for a screen protector but came up with nada.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Google Assistant No Dictation (Bluetooth)
« Last post by DustinIsTrubl on April 24, 2024, 05:12:55 PM »
I understand that this is likely a Google problem not a Honda one but maybe someone else has a fix.

When I'm connected via Bluetooth and I use Google Assistant for anything, I hear the Google tone to indicate it's responded and then it'll display the answer to a google query but with no voice over. 

Also, when I try to send a text it responds in the same way, the screen opens up with a dialogue box but then the mic doesn't activate and let me dictate.

This occurs off and on and I can't seem to discern a pattern or cause.  I can work while I'm driving, stop, and get back in again and it doesn't work.

I have tried Googling the issue but haven't had much luck
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Kremmen on April 24, 2024, 01:51:03 PM »
I had mine serviced there last August and the whole experience just wasn't as customer focused as Crown

Nothing to pinpoint but just something wasn't right

If they ask why I'm not going back there this year I will tell them - forum reviews/feedback
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Charging battery overnight
« Last post by John Ratsey on April 24, 2024, 01:35:27 PM »
I did move the car just a little bit down the road the day before so a neighbour could remove scaffold, but I'd have thought a battery could handle at least a couple of stop/starts like that
That's the likely cause of the starting problem. The mixture for the cold engine would have been rich and there would have been fuel left in the cylinders. IIRC, flooring the accelerator pedal next time you start clears the excess.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10