Author Topic: Honda Accident Assistance  (Read 5330 times)

SamJazz

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz
Honda Accident Assistance
« on: March 19, 2016, 11:11:55 AM »
I recently bought a new Honda and have received information regarding Honda Accident Assistance programme. I think it's good to know that the support is there in the unlikely event of needing it.

Just wondering is anyone had experience of using the Honda Accident Assistance programme and how well we're they able to deal with the Insurance Company with regards the cost of repairs and restoring the vehicle.

DWF

• Approved Member
Re: Honda Accident Assistance
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 02:57:25 PM »
I have used them when I had a minor bump on a Sunday and my own insurance were not open. They were very efficient and got me a replacement Jazz of very similar spec (insurance company would have given me a poverty spec Corsa) and booked me into the local Honda body shop within 2 days when I picked up the replacement car.
There was no problem with repair costs but my insurance wanted to not pay for the car hire 'upgrade' so the Honda assist legal team stepped in and I had to fill out some forms for them to act for me and then a form as to why I needed a better car...I told them I had is for a shorter period than if they had handled it and the Jazz was better and safer with me being familiar with all controls etc.
It cost me nothing and was not all that stressful and 3 days before the court case my insurance and Honda Assist came to an agreement.
I was very happy with the repair and service.

Tags: