Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Roof rails
« Last post by trebor1652 on October 19, 2017, 10:46:01 PM »
Think you'll only get bars (side to side) Halfords/Honda or other.
Had them on the mk1, they now fit the mk3 just had to alter the width settings, sit on pads on the roof and clamp to the door openings.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Engine mounts knocking
« Last post by Savo1989 on October 19, 2017, 09:12:24 PM »
I had a very similar problem,  knocking noisewhen turning left and accelerating away from a roundabout, thinking it was my cv joints and/or engine mounts it was driving me crazy.  It turned out it was my centre exhaust knocking on the bottom of the frame, as a temporary fix i just removed the rubber hanger but i will either get a straight through pipe or go with a thin flexi pipe to replace it, probably the flexi as its cheaper and easier to do.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Air temperature when heater set to cold
« Last post by Deeps on October 19, 2017, 08:50:16 PM »
I am bordering on thinking this thread is a wind up. It is a heater and aircon with a temperature control knob. How more simple can it get?
Personally I think the heater cable has slipped, so it is always set for Hot.

I suggested the air blending flap cable in the second post in this thread. The heater a simple system, it either works or doesn't. There can't be much wrong with Edam's car, he is living with the problem until next year.
« Last post by Jocko on October 19, 2017, 08:36:50 PM »
I am bordering on thinking this thread is a wind up. It is a heater and aircon with a temperature control knob. How more simple can it get?
Personally I think the heater cable has slipped, so it is always set for Hot.
« Last post by Deeps on October 19, 2017, 08:30:17 PM »
Question. At the present time, October, with the air con switched off, is the air coming in to the car warm? I do not have air con on my Jazz, and with the heater set to Blue, the incoming air is cold.

New Members / Re: First Jazz
« Last post by RichardA on October 19, 2017, 08:14:47 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: I am Johnnyjazz no more
« Last post by RichardA on October 19, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »
Enjoy your new Qashqai. :)
« Last post by Jocko on October 19, 2017, 08:02:30 PM »
Question. At the present time, October, with the air con switched off, is the air coming in to the car warm? I do not have air con on my Jazz, and with the heater set to Blue, the incoming air is cold.
« Last post by edam on October 19, 2017, 06:51:26 PM »
I checked the silver metal air con pipes ,after the car had warmed up, and they were warm where they entered the bulkhead.
its not going to matter much as the weather will be getting colder but will get it checked out next year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10