Author Topic: Has Anyone Fitted Headlamp Protectors To Their Jazz?  (Read 3178 times)

guest450

Has Anyone Fitted Headlamp Protectors To Their Jazz?
« on: March 30, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »
I have just taken delivery of a new Jazz after seven and half trouble free motoring with a Honda HRV.

As I use a lot of gravel country roads for part of the year I was planning to fit headlamp protectors as I had these on the HRV.  These were Honda supplied protectors that came marked so you know where to put the beam deflectors needed when driving on mainland Europe. In typical Honda fashion they also came supplied four sets of beam deflectors.

Unfortunately, Honda no longer have these headlamp protectors on their accessory list.  I have tracked down 3 on-line retailers who supply those made by EGR Europe but they are no longer have pre-marked for beam deflectors.

If anybody fitted headlamp protectors to a the latest Jazz I would like to hear their advice.  Also if possible who they bought them from.

I know you can buy beam deflectors all over the place but if anyone could suggest some good quality, easy to fit, ones that would also be helpful as I travel abroad about 3 times a year.

Thanks in advance for you help and advice,
Mozzer.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: Has Anyone Fitted Headlamp Protectors To Their Jazz?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »
*bump*

Can anyone help Mozzer? I'm suprised Honda don't supply these.

Tags:

anything