Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
New Members / MOVED: Jazz Mk 3
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 03:41:05 PM »
Site Announcements / Re: Server move
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 03:39:51 PM »
Normal service now resumed. If you've registered you should receive an activation email.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Jazz Mk 3
« Last post by TG on Today at 12:17:29 PM »
Recently drove the new Civic 1.5 petrol CVT very impressed .... apart from the 28000 one has to pay to get the 1.5 model but think its also in the sport.
What Car gives offer/target/list prices, dealer discount on Hondas seems to be 6.5%
1.5 CVT Civics are 24k* plus 3k for a sunroof or 3.5k for a sunroof and leather (and you can only put a towbar on the 1.0 litre models)

The 18,475* 1.0 VTEC turbo Manual SE (CVT 19875*) is probably the pragmatic choice at 2k more than a Jazz EX.

Dealers have this car on offer for 17,241
--
TG

* MRSP

https://quotes.carwow.co.uk/car_configuration/choose-trim?make=Honda&model=civic-2017&doors=Front+%26+Rear&fuel=Petrol&transmission=Automatic&engine_name=1.5+VTEC+Turbo+CVT

Sport
The Sport has added sports bumpers, 17-inch alloy wheels, privacy glass and, most importantly, 2 centre exhausts. The sport also gets the 7-inch navigation system with phone and app integration. There is also a leather wheel and shirt stick with red dials!
23,940* (manual 22,540*)    Pick this trim
Sport Plus
The Sport Plus has the same body styling as the Sport, but now features an upgraded sound system with wireless charging for mobile devices. There are also heated front seat along with a sliding glass roof.
26,800* (manual 25,405*)   Pick this trim
Prestige
The Prestige Civic is the top-spec model, having the sport bumpers and exhaust carried over from the Sport model but featuring chrome on the bumper, window surrounds, and door handles. The 7-inch sat-nav system is present with heated, leather front and rear seats, and a sliding glass roof.
27,550* (manual 26,155*)   Pick this trim
Whilst I appreciate that there are differences between the Mk1 and 2. I had a shrill bleeping after I had pulled away. Wife was with me. A few hundred yards and completely baffled I was asked if I had let the hand brake completely off. No warning light, so I pulled over and checked the hand brake all seemed OK. Applied handbrake and released it again. No noise and has not happened again. Could it be either a dirty switch or one on the way out? I only suggest this as all else has failed.
Problem is with so many warning bells and gongs it is often difficult to sort out what is what.
« Last post by culzean on Today at 08:29:29 AM »
:o

How much???

Sorry but that is silly money for a jazz.

I hate saying this but there are other good Far East superminis for far cheaper.

+1   

I think poster was talking about Civic 1.5,   but I still think Honda is losing the plot as nowadays  there are plenty of good cars cheaper.
Doe' s anyone know how to stop the ear piercing seatbelt warning other than fastening the seatbelt...?

It drives my other half bonkers !

If she is wearing the seat belt why the comment in your post about 'other than fastening the seatbelt' - the law says you should fasten the seat belt BEFORE you start the engine (you would no doubt fail your driving test if you did not do that),  in which case the alarm should never go off.
« Last post by jonathan on Today at 07:58:05 AM »
 :o

How much???

Sorry but that is silly money for a jazz.

I hate saying this but there are other good Far East superminis for far cheaper.
OBVIOUSLY she wears the seatbelt ... this is just how stupid arguments start on forum's

The issue is that the warning is loud and I am looking for a way so either silencing it or reducing the volume.

Anyone help - sensible responses only please chaps.
Doe' s anyone know how to stop the ear piercing seatbelt warning other than fastening the seatbelt...?

It drives my other half bonkers !
A face full of glass would probably upset them even more.
Gallery / Re: Garyman's GE6 Jazz build/progress thread
« Last post by 3reggy on May 26, 2017, 10:54:26 PM »
Hi What seats did you put in ? What are they from ?
Cheers
John
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10