Author Topic: Cruise Control and its ability to control speed downwards  (Read 6314 times)

Hobo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Ex Mk2 Jazz, now 2020 Civic EX Auto
Re: Cruise Control and its ability to control speed downwards
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2017, 04:30:43 PM »
I received two letters advising of the recall for my Jazz, I rang Rowes Honda in Truro my nearest dealer asking if it could be done yet, they stated they now had the necessary parts, booked me in and did the recall in February this year.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 04:38:47 PM by Hobo »

guest5079

• Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 02:25:08 PM »
Thank you Hobo, no doubt as I was less than complimentary about the same dealer, I shall have to wait until the end of the queue.

Hobo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Ex Mk2 Jazz, now 2020 Civic EX Auto
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 04:40:00 PM »
TBH I have not had any problems or cause to complain about Rowes sales or service, I bought my Jazz brand new from them and have just part exchanged it for the Civic, but from your posts I can appreciate your frustration with them.  :(

guest5079

• Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 03:17:33 PM »
I am genuinely pleased that you, Hobo have had good service from Rowes. To try and get the whole lot into perspective, I am displeased with both the dealer and Honda. When I bought the car, coming with 2 yrs warranty I did think it would be sorted prior to sale to me. Whilst I was dealing with  the paper work, being able to read upside down, I saw a comment that my car was going to the auction if not sold a week later, so Rowes would have taken a sizeable hit there. Given my purchase of it  I should have thought a little more effort would have been put into preparation. As to the warranty, I was assured that any problems we will sort them. To tell Honda that the brakes were sorted as a gesture of good will was a bit naughty. As to the paintwork I am disgusted at Rowes attitude. Honda are also guilty of poor service, if they had not frigged about over my question and ignored E mails etc perhaps I might have been less vociferous but the last effort when asked about the airbags, ignoring the question completely, is hardly good service. Perhaps Hobo buying a new car helped and perhaps you are not a moany old git. In all seriousness I try and say please and thank you and try not to expect the earth but I think the whole story is typical of murphy's law that once it starts going wrong it doesn't stop. Actually, I did get a written apology from Rowes regarding  the Trispen branch who refused to come out in the rain and look at the condition of the brake discs when asked.
I still think the Jazz is a pretty good little car.

Tags: