Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Used and in very good condition.
I no longer have a requirement for these hence reason for sale.
When I bought them 2 years ago they were 100.
They come with keys and fitting instructions (simple to fit).
40 plus 16 shipping via Parcel Force.

I'm in N Ireland so unfortunately shipping to UK mainland is costly.  They can be collected of course if you live here!

Thanks.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Brake front disks ?
« Last post by eagle123 on Today at 12:14:49 AM »
Try mister auto I got my pads for my civic of them Honda OEM are actually made by textar

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Replaced rear discs & pads.
« Last post by eagle123 on Today at 12:05:48 AM »
Did my front brakes and disks on my civic parts were ate brake pads and disks cost 90 fitted them myself took me 2 hours to do them Honda wanted 290 for fitting

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Car Care & Detailing / Re: Getting Jazz Washed After Pigeons Christened It
« Last post by Ceemac60 on June 22, 2017, 11:15:55 PM »
Some great comments here  ;D
Car Care & Detailing / Re: Headlight haze
« Last post by culzean on June 22, 2017, 10:50:05 PM »
also here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fenwicks-Windowize-Scratch-Remover-Litres/dp/B0041T66P4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440798663&sr=8-1&keywords=fenwicks+scratch+remover

Halfords also sell this in their camping / caravan section,  couple of quid dearer but no waiting for delivery (in my experience free delivery option normally takes up to a week LOL)

I have used this with great success on headlights of two Jazzes.  At first I thought it was hard work because instead of using the recommended COTTON cloth I thought it would be smart to use a micro-fibre one - what a mistake - If you use a cotton cloth (old handkerchief or shirt etc.) it is a breeze. This paste is not too aggressive but it does a great job,  apply a couple of coats of good wax afterwards to give plastic some UV protection and jobs a goodun.

I have read some barbarous methods of removing headlight haze (which is apparently caused by a combination of sunlight / UV ray damage and exhaust fumes attacking the plastic),  from sanding down to using all sorts of agressive power tools and substances.  The idea is to keep as much of the existing UV coating on the plastic as you can and then protect it with a decent wax after,  if you are too aggressive and remove all the coating the plastic will just haze up again very quickly. 

On the cars we have now I tend to be pro-active and apply a coating of AutoGlym super resin wax to headlight covers every few month to try to give the plastic good UV protection and protection from road fumes etc and stop it clouding up. May be working because my Civic is 5 years old and headlights are still crystal clear.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: whos still on their original exhaust?
« Last post by Ceemac60 on June 22, 2017, 10:03:34 PM »
2007, 70000 miles, still original exhaust.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: AC Really noisy when working?
« Last post by Ceemac60 on June 22, 2017, 10:02:14 PM »
Thanks for the useful info on that CRC and I hope it helps me too.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Timing Belt
« Last post by Ceemac60 on June 22, 2017, 09:57:18 PM »
Hi all

My Jazz has just turned 70000 miles and I was wondering if it would be wise to replace timing belt now or wait a while yet?

All Jazz cars from 2002 onwards have timing chains,  no need for periodic change - just as well because at 70K a belt may well have failed by now.

As you can tell I'm pretty switched on  :-[

Thanks for that culzean
I'm getting around 52mpg from my 2007 1.4 DSI SE manual which I'm pretty pleased about  :D

That's a mix of town and motorway driving.
Car Care & Detailing / Re: Headlight haze
« Last post by Ceemac60 on June 22, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »
Some great suggestions here that I intend to try!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything